Friday, December 10, 2010

Jones Andrews & DJ Aminor - Halfway Home Mixtape


To all of my people in the area code of the 252 by way or Roanoke Rapids, take your hats off and salute the up and coming emcee, Jones Andrews. If ya'll know me ya'll know I'm an animated emcee so of course I dig animated artists alike. If I had to compare this emcee to any one in the industry who came before him I'd say a lil Big L/Papoose with a dash of Skillz with his own twist. It's always funny to me when emcees who was born decades after the "golden era" of hiphop still managed to come off like a polished vet. The young homie is definitely about to carve his own lane in a minute. Check the DJ Aminor mixed project "Halfway Home". It's officially in the ipod now put it in yours. Also check his weekly 32 tuesdays series on Refined Hype.com.

Download: Jones Andrews & Dj Aminor "Halfway Home"